- Webtop 2.0 - The Year of the Linux Desktop | LinuxServer.io
- HomeSeer joins 'Works with Home Assistant'
- “A really big deal”—Dolly is a free, open source, ChatGPT-style AI model
- authentik v2023.4: RADIUS authentication support, decreased CPU/memory usage for workers, provider-specific authentication flows, and various other features and bug fixes
- Ghost v5.43.0: Add signup terms to Portal
- Kasm v1.13.0: Third-party registries, 3D acceleration for Intel/AMD GPUs, file mappings, stop/pause containers, and various other features
- lldap v0.4.3: Image repository update from nitnelave/lldap to lldap/lldap and other minor updates and fixes
- NocoDB v.0.106.0: Introduces undo/redo functionality, a revamped webhook system, performance enhancements, and date/time filters
- Photofield v0.9.2: Improved zoom view, more image formats, thumbnail generation, and other small fixes
- Plex Meta Manager v1.19.0: New companion scripts (Overlay reset, image cleanup) and various other new features and bug fixes
Featured Community Content
- Selh-Hosted Podcast, Episode 94: Full Power (Chris integrates full home power monitoring into Home Assistant, while Alex tames the AI and rushes to replace Dark Sky.)
- homelab-svg-assets: Over 400 full-color SVG icons of homelab-related software, products, and brands in a normalized size.
- Migrating Plex to Docker
Meet YourSpotify, a self-hosted application that connects to Spotify accounts via API to collect various statistics on listening habits. The software can be installed via Docker, although it does require three separate containers (web app, server, and database). Regardless, it all comes together nicely to present a viable alternative to waiting for Spotify's year-end wraps every December.
Weekly Poll: What is your preferred self-hosted recipe management software?
Click here to see the results of last week's poll.
Have content to share in a future newsletter?
Have a self-hosted application, resource, or article you'd like to see featured in a future newsletter? Reach out to our team to start the conversation.
Consider Supporting selfh.st/ed
While selfh.st/ed is entirely self-hosted, there are a few unavoidable service costs associated with operating the publication (bulk SMTP delivery, cloud mirrors, etc.). Please consider making a small one-time or recurring donation to help offset the costs of utilizing these services.