- Firefly III v6.0.14/5 (Personal Finances): Editing some fields will generate audit logs visible when you view a transaction, various other minor updates
- Immich v1.62.0/1 (Photos): Thumbnails on the web, ability to host machine-learning container on a different machine, support for rclone as storage backend
- LeGo CertHub v0.10.0 (Certificate Management): Support for custom ACME servers, comments in default config, and various other minor updates
- Miniflux v2.0.45 (Feed Reader): New media player for audio playback, default tags for Linkding integration, use feed image as feed icon when available, and various other minor updates
- Netbird v0.21.5 (Mesh Networking): Improved network route features, new IDP provider, and various other minor updates
- PeerTube v5.2.0 (Video Streaming): Remote transcoding for VOD videos and live streams, podcast RSS feed support, custom privacy for live replays, and various other minor updates
- Proxmox VE 8.0 (Virtualization): Updated Linux kernel and QEMU, GUI improvements, and various other minor updates and bug fixes
- Tandoor Recipes v1.5.0 (Recipes): Automatic unit conversion, improved food editor, food properties, and various other minor updates
- umbrelOS v0.5.4 (Server OS): Reimagined App Store, migration assistant for data and application transfers, and various other minor updates
- Unraid v6.12.1 (Server OS): Bug fixes and security updates
- Wallabag v2.6.0 (Read Later): Tag deletion from tag lists, mass action and entry tagging, show/hide article thumbnails, and various other minor updates
- undb: Private-first, unified, self-hosted no-code database
Featured Community Content
Self-Hosted Spotlight: Obtainium
Meet Obtainium, an Android application for users who prefer open-source alternatives to hosted apps from the Play Store. Obtainium monitors user-specified applications for new releases directly from their source – GitHub, GitLab, F-Droid, IzzyOnDroid, etc. – and notifies when updates are available.
Users can specify release notifications to exclude, including pre-releases and other releases based on user-defined text or RegEx present in the release title. Unfortunately, automatic and unattended upgrades are currently not supported.
Weekly Poll: Do you prefer Docker or bare metal when deploying self-hosted applications?
Follow selfh.st on ActivityPub
Share Your Content in a Future Newsletter
We're always looking for new and existing self-hosted content to share in our newsletter. Reach out using the link below if you'd like to have your own content featured or have a suggestion for content types you'd like to see featured in future newsletters.
Our team works hard to compile self-hosted content from across the web to be delivered to your inbox each week. Please consider making a recurring or one-time donation to show your support and help offset the costs of operating the publication.