- ChangeDetection.io v0.42 (Webpage Change Detection): Major improvements to page interactions and UI, experimental puppeteer/browser-less fetcher, and various other minor changes
- Flarum v1.8.0 (Forum Platform): Added tag mentions in posts, user permission to delete posts, new user creation from admin interface, and various other minor changes
- Linkding v1.19.0 (Bookmark Manager): New functionality to add notes to bookmarks with Markdown support
- PodFetch v3.4.1 (Podcast Manager): Added global/favored and infinite scrolling for timelines, ARMv7 support, and various other minor changes
- SimpleX Chat v5.1.0 (Messaging): Message reactions, self-destruct passcodes, longer voice messages, custom disappear time, and various other minor changes
- Supersonic v0.3.0 (Desktop Subsonic Client): Multi-server support, filter options, artist grid views, and various other minor changes
- Kapowarr: Comic book library manager
- kosync-dotnet: Self-hostable implementation of KOReader sync server
- Llama: Plexamp-inspired Jellyfin music player
- Note Mark (Alpha): Web-based Markdown notes
- Ryot (Beta): Self-hosted tracking platform (media, fitness, etc.)
- Zoraxy: Reverse proxy for low-powered devices
Featured Community Content
Meet Filestash, a front-end web client for managing data stored in various backends: S3, Backblaze, Minio, Git, WebDav, SFTP, Samba, local filesystems, LDAP, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more. Each instance can connect users to a number of data sources and includes the ability to view images, videos, documents, and other files directly in the browser. Filestash is mobile-friendly, customizable, and can even gain additional functionality via plugins.
Docker is currently the only supported method of installation, although the software's documentation states they support other methods for those willing to pay for the service.
Note: Filestash is not a file syncing application like Nextcloud or Syncthing. It is a web interface for data stored in specific locations that would be more similar to popular tools like Filebrowser.
Weekly Poll: Do you use a password manager to store your credentials?
Previous Poll Results: Are you self-hosting your personal e-mail?
More From selfh.st
Share Your Content in a Future Newsletter
We're always looking for new and existing self-hosted content to share in our newsletter. Reach out using the link below if you'd like to have your own content featured or have a suggestion for content types you'd like to see featured in future newsletters.
Our team works hard to compile self-hosted content from across the web to be delivered to your inbox each week. Please consider making a recurring or one-time donation to show your support and help offset the costs of operating the publication.