- Apprise v1.4.0 (Push Notifications): Support for attachments, custom field mappings for JSON, FORM, and XML services, and various other minor changes
- Baserow v1.17.1 (No-Code Database): Performance optimization, configuration tweaks, calendar view upgrade, and various other minor changes
- Ghost v5.48.0 (CMS/Blog): Ability to duplicate posts and minor bug fixes
- Immich v1.56.0 (Photos): Added facial recognition for photos and video thumbnails, partner sharing (web only), mobile lazing loading, and various other minor changes
- Jellyfin Android v2.5.0 (Media Streaming): Integrated player improvements and other minor changes
- LeGo CertHub v0.9.0 (Certificate Management): Added Docker support, automatic update checks, and various other minor changes
- LinkStack v4.0.1/2 (Personal Landing Page): Added theme chooser, config updates for admin contact details, and various other minor changes
- ntfy v2.5.0 (Push Notifications): Text-to-speech phone calls, Prometheus metrics, access tokens for users, new website, user tiers, and various other minor changes
- Photoprism v230513 (Photos): Hardware transcoding available to all users and various other minor changes
- WordPress v6.2.1: Maintenance and security release
- BirdCAGE: Monitor and identify bird songs from outdoor camera audio streams
- books: Lightweight web app for Calibre libraries
- Kubespider: All-in-one downloading platform for various websites and file types
- Loggl: Real-time event monitoring and analytics
- Stirling-PDF: Web-based PFD editor (split, merge, convert, reorder, rotate, compress, etc.)
- Willow: Self-hosted, ESP-based voice assistant alternative
Meet Token-login, a self-hosted forward auth server developed by selfh.st reader reddec. Token-login provides an authorization flow for requests based on API keys and comes packaged with a clean, minimal interface for managing tokens. It can be run locally via bare metal or Docker, supports multiple database schemas, and includes OIDC support for management of its web interface.
Check out the architecture diagram on the project's GitHub repository for a visual representation of how it can assist in protecting external services.
Featured Community Content
- Is Self-Hosting E-mail in 2023 Feasible? | inlimbo.org
- Unraid 6.12 - All the new features including ZFS and much more | Spaceinvader One (YouTube)
Note: KeepassXC is not affected by this vulnerability.
Weekly Poll: Which platform do you use for notifications from self-hosted applications?
More From selfh.st
Share Your Content in a Future Newsletter
We're always looking for new and existing self-hosted content to share in our newsletter. Reach out using the link below if you'd like to have your own content featured or have a suggestion for content types you'd like to see featured in future newsletters.
Our team works hard to compile self-hosted content from across the web to be delivered to your inbox each week. Please consider making a recurring or one-time donation to show your support and help offset the costs of operating the publication.