- ArchMark v2.0.0 (Bookmark Manager): Rewrite of 1.x code, new single-page application interface
- Findroid v0.11.0 (Jellyfin Android App): AMOLED dark theme, metadata chips and details for movies, seek gesture toggle, scrubbing previews, and various other minor feature updates and bug fixes
- Kavita v0.7.2 (Book Server): Added bulk CBL import, reading list enhancements, EPUB reader updates, base URL support, and various other feature updates and bug fixes
- Plexamp v4.7.3 (Plex Music Streaming): Sonic Sage now available without a Tidal subscription, minor bug fixes
- Share Me | Multiple Releases (Image/Video Uploads): Added a license to the repository, support for Umami tracking, authentication refresh, NSFW tags, user pages, and various other features updates and bug fixes
- boozeTube: Turn any YouTube video into a drinking game
- HeleneRSS: Minimal self-hosted RSS reader written in PHP
- JellyPlayer (Alpha): Modern desktop Jellyfin client
- Ryot: Media tracker (Note: Developers are looking for beta testers)
- Telescan: Telegram bot for managing Airscan-compatible scanners directly from Telegram
Meet Czkawka, an open-sourced, multi-platform app for managing unnecessary files on your server or computer. Built-in tools include detecting and removing duplicate files, empty folders, large files, broken links, bad extensions, and more. The tool can be managed via CLI or GUI and does not have network access or collect user information. Czkawka can be installed directly on the host system or via an unofficial Docker image.
Check out the detailed instructions in the GitHub repo to get started.
Featured Community Content
- A Detailed Comparison between OPNsense 23.1 and pfSense CE 2.6 | Home Network Guy
Weekly Poll: Are you self-hosting your personal e-mail?
More From selfh.st
Share Your Content in a Future Newsletter
We're always looking for new and existing self-hosted content to share in our newsletter. Reach out using the link below if you'd like to have your own content featured or have a suggestion for content types you'd like to see featured in future newsletters.
Our team works hard to compile self-hosted content from across the web to be delivered to your inbox each week. Please consider making a recurring or one-time donation to show your support and help offset the costs of operating the publication.