- BookStack v23.05 (Wiki/Documentation): New CLI for system tasks (backup, restore, update), simplification of upload management, code block updates, API updates, and various other minor updates and bug fixes
- Easyshortener v1.1.2 (URL Shortener): Added the ability to import/export links across installations
- flatnotes v3.0.0 (Markdown Note-taking): Added dark theme and PUID/GUID variables for Docker deployments (Note: This update includes breaking changes to existing installations)
- Ghost v5.46.0 (Content Management System): New announcement bar functionality, bulk actions on pages/posts
- Home Assistant Core 2023.5 (Home Automation): Voice assistant exposure settings, improved entity settings, webhook trigger options, new integrations, and various other minor updates
- imessage-exporter v1.4.0: Increased performance, support for database/attachment parsing and date filters, simplified table extraction logic, and support for restoring recently deleted messages
- Keila v0.12.1/2 (Newsletters): New campaign block editor, additional styling options in form editor, fixed layout block rendering, and various other minor updates and bug fixes
- OPNsense v23.1.7 (Firewall/Router): Version updates for OpenVPN and Suricata, various other minor updates and bug fixes
- Plexamp v4.7.0 (Plex-based Music Streaming): Sonic Sage (ChatGPT-based playlist builder), home screen customization and hubs, local player control, and various other minor updates and bug fixes
- LeGo CertHub: Centralized platform for management of Let's Encrypt keys, accounts, and certificates
- OpenVPN-Webadmin2.0: Web interface for OpenVPN server management
- PlexampRPC: Displays currently playing Plex music in Discord using rich presence
- Prometheus Plex Exporter: Expose library playback, storage, and host metrics in a Prometheus format
- Rexit: Tool for exporting Reddit chats into a variety of formats
- Share Me: Self-hosted Imgur clone with S3 support
- Super-Star: Open-source course sales page built with NextJS and Tailwind
- Tunwg: End-to-end encrypted secure tunnel to local servers
Meet Sshwifty, a self-hosted SSH and TelNet web interface for command line access from any modern web browser. The application can be installed via bare-metal or Docker, with a configuration file that allows users to specify preconfigured servers, SSH keys, TLS certificates, and more.
Note: Please consider protecting Sshwifty with one of the various self-hosted authentication applications if deploying this in a manner that makes it externally accessible.
Featured Community Content
- I've started a project to categorize the State of Art AI models which people can run locally
- This blog is hosted on my Android phone
Weekly Poll: Are you utilizing off-site backups for your self-hosted content?
More From selfh.st
Share Your Content in a Future Newsletter
We're always looking for new and existing self-hosted content to share in our newsletter. Reach out using the link below if you'd like to have your own content featured or have a suggestion for content types you'd like to see featured in future newsletters.
Our team works hard to compile self-hosted content from across the web to be delivered to your inbox each week. Please consider making a recurring or one-time donation to show your support and help offset the costs of operating the publication.