- We stand to save $7m over five years from our cloud exit
- FOSDEM 2023: An Open-Source Conference, Literally
- ROFL with a LOL: rewriting an NGINX module in Rust
Notable Software Releases
- Introducing MRSK: Deploy web apps anywhere from bare metal to cloud VMs using Docker with zero downtime
- Wizarr 2.0.0 adds support for user management in Jellyfin and Emby
- Home Assistant Core 2023.3 introduces a plethora of new and restyled dialogues, as well as a few new integrations
- I've read everything I can about object storage. Here's what I've learned.
- Daniel Stenberg and the home of curl in Stockholm, Sweden
Weekly Poll Results
This week's poll focused on user habits surrounding container updates. While there were too many combinations to add as response selections, what we really wanted to know is – do users blindly automate container updates or not? The results showed roughly 44% of users automate updates using :latest tags, while the remaining 56% deploy a more risk-averse approach.